Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nothing like it

Thank you for the rain.

I forgot how much I love it.

I thought I was done with cold weather, had finally turned true California girl...

Well that was all washed away with the amazing joy of the first rain drop that fell on my face.

There's just nothing like looking up into the sky while the rain falls down.

Nothing like the sound it makes as it falls, what even is that?

Nothing like the smell it brings, and leaves after.

Nothing like the air when it rains, you don't just breathe it in-you swallow it in.

It's a rush, yet a calm all at the same time.

Man, I tell you there are some things You have done with the earth that are just so beautiful it blows me away, like sunsets, the ocean, sound of running hoof beats, children laughing, smiles and rain. I had forgot how beautiful it is.

So thank You for bringing it today. :) Feel free to let it come anytime :)

Aren't you glad you now have my permission to bring winter? ;)

Haha this is just crazy. I love you so much basically! I can't wait to be with you! Being outside today on that hike in the morning, coming to the top of the hill and looking out at the sky, just wow.

Home is going to be insane. That's all I can say. :) I'll let the smile take over the rest.

"When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in"

No comments: