Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Amazed

19 Baby!!! What an awesome way to spend my birthday--just being totally in awe of God's grace. It's just so, so, so amazing!!
His forgiveness, that hope of eternity with Him is the best gift I could ever, ever,ever have!!

I know I'm being a bit over the top but hey--when you're in love like this, there's just nothing holding you back-nothing can get me down-cause He is holding me up. :)

And words cannot express my gratitude and love for Him.

God-you. are. the best.

Thank you for these 19 years-I pray that this year be the best so far, God take my life, use me-whatever you would have me do-I'm totally yours. Anything.

Thank you so much for this chance-thank you so much for opening my eyes, for bring me back to you each and everyday.

This love is just insane-you amaze me like none other!! I've got no words to even explain it, but you know what I'm trying to say
so I'll stop here-and just thank you, I love you so, so, so much :)

-Your kiddo

No comments: