Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thanks :)



I just love you.

I had to say it somewhere. God thank you for today.

Thank you for the flowers on the side of the free way-they make me smile.

Thank you for tap dance class, and my dance class, I need to appreciate that I even get to teach it more.

Thank you for my family God, they are amazing. Please bless them each and bring them closer to you and just make their lives full and amazing.

Thank you for my friends, I am so blessed by them all. :)

Thank you for my dogs and my horse and the cats too.

Thank you for chocolate milk. I love it so much.

Thank you now for sleep, please give me peace-let me just turn all thoughts to you and just sleep on that.

Thank you that if I'm blessed to get another day-that I will get to spend it with you. :)

Thank you.

No comments: