Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To my Mom

This is written for my Mom.

You can do this.

You want to know why?

Because I know you won't give up.

You might want to, you might get frustrated but giving up isn't something in your vocabulary.

It's been over 19 years for you, and that's quite a feat in of it's own.

We're not perfect. This isn't perfect. But you know what? Perfect is a lame snooty word.

What's perfect, except for God?

There's nothing. All we can do here, is try-and never give up.

So, so far, so good.

Just hang in there. Know that it will get better, know that tomorrow will come. All you have to do is make it through the rest of today.

And whats more, know that I love you, know that you inspire me. Know that with God-all things are possible.

Know that one day-you'll be called home and told well done. No matter what your told, one day you'll be home-and given the love, rest, peace and quiet you deserve, for all of eternity.

This song is for you Mom. I love you. Thank you for everything you do and all of who you are.

No comments: