Friday, June 25, 2010

Home

Thank you.

To my best friend in the whole wide world.

Haha I just feel like saying that, I can't believe how much you love me.

Thank you for teaching me and just being there with me in life.

I don't know why you keep trying, it amazes me that you don't give up on me.

So just thank you soo, so much for always being there and keeping me safe and even when I run the other way and get as far from you as I can. you're there ready to take me back once again-it blows me away.

Don't let anything else get in the way, ok? Haa I know it's never your fault-but God, please just fight for me so hard, Lord Jacob wrestled with you to be blessed and Hannah begged you for a baby. I just ask that you keep me close to you, and teach me how to really, really pray.

I just want to be so in love with you here and doing what you want me to do, and then, I get to go home. Ahhh that day. Will be insane.

But you know what? Home is where ever you are, and I know you're always here with me, so I will be content-I mean, how could I not be?! The maker of this amazing universe is the same one who created me, who died for me and loves me more than anyone could ever dream of.

Do you even know how amazing that that's true?! Oh my word. :)

Haha I'm out of words.

The best I've got is-thank you and I love you :)

No comments: