Sunday, September 21, 2008

How much more.

How.

How do I tell you how much I care?

How can I explain what`s going on inside?

How do I put love into words and convince you of it?

Can I even?

And what`s more, how do I convince you that if I can love you this much,

How much more the love for you than love itself?

Won`t you open your eyes and see?

Open your ears and hear?

Open your heart and feel?

It`s there. He`s there.

It has come to a point where I can`t say I know how you feel.

I may have an idea, but it breaks my heart to imagine it, so I can`t.

When I do, my eyes fill with tears and I ask God, why? Why are you doing this to them?

How can you be letting this happen?

And as my heart is breaking and the pain is swelling. I realize...

It`s because I love you.

And how much more the love for you than that of Love Himself?

How much more is His heart breaking? Are His eyes crying?

I can`t imagine. But in my love I`m allowed to feel a bit of it, of Him.

Won`t you open your eyes and see? Open your heart and feel?

Open your soul and know.

Love.

No comments: