Sunday, November 12, 2000

That`s where you are.

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above 
Out where the lightening splits the sea, *

That`s where you are.
God knows I`m wishing it was here.
But I`m waiting, I`m hoping, I`m believing.
That someday you`ll come.
Someday you`ll take me away
God knows I`m wishing it could be now.
But I`ve come to the realization that though want you,
I don`t need you.
Because I already have everything you could ever be,
I already have all the love you could possibly give.
I`ve had it before I was formed.
I`ve had it since the beginning of time.
It`s here.
It`s so much more.
More than words.
More that you.
More than my hopes.

And while I wait, I will be content.
I will not run about turning over every rock, hoping you`ll be there.
One day,
You`ll fall out of the sky.
You`ll be here.
God knows I wish it could be today.

But I`ll look to the sky, and know.

Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightening splits the sea

You`re waiting for me.

By Hannah coyle

*Line from Frou Frou

1 comment:

wendy said...

Beautiful, like you.